CONCERNING ALL MEMBERS

- - - - -

335 replies to this topic

FataL.

Been here since the beginning.

• Design Staff
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:My real name is James, I live in Fairfax, Virginia.<br />My interests are music, I play the guitar, been playing for 5 years.<br />Skateboarding, I've been doing for about 9 years.<br />Graphic Design I've been doing for 9 years.<br /><br />Any questions? Feel free to PM me or instant message me.
The 10 post limit is there for a reason. Our resources are free of charge, and yet people think that the limit we require as a thanks to the hard work these designers have put in is ridiculous, so without further ado, I give you the original 10 post limit topic, available here.

ANY and ALL blatant spam will from now on be deleted, and the members suspended. If you can't think of anything quality to post, create a topic about your day, what happened, what was good or bad, create a topic about anything, just don't SPAM.

I feel an explanation of spam is also required.

SPAM - Stupid. Pointless. Annoying. Message.

Ex: LOLBBQ!~

Quality Post - one that is on topic with the subject at hand.

Ex: Gee, FaTaL., you're right. These spammers need to learn to respect the hard work of the designers.

With that being said, I hope a few quality members will help me revive this site. Thanks! wub.gif

Exlegend

Registered

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Ok, thanks lol i agree people work hard making the skins and whatnot should not be taken for granted.

lordalex10

Registered

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
ok that sucks

I'm new, what should I do?

FataL.

Been here since the beginning.

• Design Staff
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:My real name is James, I live in Fairfax, Virginia.<br />My interests are music, I play the guitar, been playing for 5 years.<br />Skateboarding, I've been doing for about 9 years.<br />Graphic Design I've been doing for 9 years.<br /><br />Any questions? Feel free to PM me or instant message me.
Spend a little time in what you write is ALL we ask.

parsons

Registered

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
not trying to spam.

just wanted to say hi, im steven and nice to meet all of you. well at least the ones here.

gotta go so i can explore the rest.

thank you.

EDIT: how and where should i post so i can introduce my self in a topic preferably,

with only 1 post

Edited by parsons, 13 May 2010 - 12:50 AM.

beautifulhope

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
FataL I can complete agree with that. smile.gif People should also reread what they've type to make sure whatever point you are getting across actually makes sense. I've seen plenty of posts like that in my day.

life1o1

Registered

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
spammers are definitely a waste of everyone's time and hard work! we have better things to do and read!

Villarta100

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 3 posts
yey

yey1

TEF-Blaze

Registered

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
It is nice to see that these forums have this kind of rule, really nice two thumbs up.

Bekki

Registered

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Well people have worked hard on the skin so I supose that this is fair.

Testing 2

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

enkmercy

Registered

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yeah I understand what you mean, because you guys must put in hard work into these skins

Egomanijak

Registered

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
completely understandable

Alternativo

Registered

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Good!

Alternativo

Registered

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
LOL

lilfire

Registered

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Totally understood. smile.gif

oh hey, my first post yaay. lol

kirbs

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Maybe put a definition of what 'spam' is. For example, I see a lot of one liners on this site like 'good' and such. I totally agree with you and thank you for making the themes free! They are some really beautiful ones here smile.gif

Mco78

Registered

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I agree, its annoying to see ppl complain. Especially when you are providing a free service. Thanks for that, i'm sure they appreciate it.

emporo rip

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
it's a good idea, but i think 20 posts would be better.

Daisys

Registered

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Totally agree

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users